The installation of an automatic fire protection system in a new construction project can be a complicated and involved process. From fluid mechanics and hydraulic calculations, to the engineering and design of sprinkler risers, standpipes, fire pumps, generators and all the other various components that make up an integrated fire protection system, having a single point of contact to arrange, co-ordinate and ensure the verified completion of all these systems is vital to your building process.
Marciano Fire Protection Limited has assembled the finest project managers, installers, and front office staff who are ready to provide you with the best possible service in the installation of your:
Sprinkler systems (Wet, dry, pre-action or deluge).
Hose and standpipe systems.
Electric and gas fire pumps.
No installation is too large or too small, and every installation is completed to the necessary NFPA codes and standards using only ULC listed parts and materials:
- NFPA 10 Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers.
- NFPA. 13 Standards for the installation of Sprinkler Systems.
- NFPA 14 Standards for the installation of Standpipe and Hose Systems.
- NFPA 20 Standards for the installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection.
- NFPA 25 Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
- NFPA 13D Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems in One- and Two – Family Dwellings and Manufactured Homes.
Residential Sprinkler Systems.
If you want the peace of mind of protecting your family and personal property from fire, consider installing a residential sprinkler system in your home. Marciano Fire Protection Limited can help you install a residential sprinkler system in your new home build.
Custom Home Builders:
If you are a custom builder and are considering offering residential sprinkler systems as an upgrade to your new home constructions, Marciano Fire Protection Limited can custom design a residential sprinkler system for you.